Tuesday, September 08, 2026
Trip to Taipei Every Month
I have reduced the time I work up to the end of April, and finally stop working. Spending more time traveling back and forth to Taiwan to look after my mom, and worked on the task to bring Dad's ash back to his hometown. Dad is finally properly buried in his family tomb (a number of trips to Meizhou in east Guangtong province to sort out the Fengshui Master and Tomb building, also dealt with the relatives that I have never met all my life - that needs to be recoreded in some other time). Now the remaining task is to help my mom to sort out the denture and get her shoulders fixed. Her both shoulders' rotator cup tendons were either torn or damaged. She has no strength in both arms, she needs assistance for changing clothes and taking showers. Over this year and last, I traveled back and forth almost monthly to renovate her flat and sort out doctors' visits.
Although my brother lives 5 mins walk away, my mother seems happier to ask for my help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment