Monday, January 18, 2021

Home Quarantine (3)

My mobile phone switched between 2 stations averagely around 6 times a day. Every time I got the SNS message saying that I am violating the quarantine rules, I rushed to the landline and called the local police station - explaining that it appears I am away from my apartment but in fact, it is the mobile phone base station playing up on us. It is almost like a game, who gets it first! I am trying to set up the routine during this lock up period. Getting out of the bed by 6, coffee and yoga before work starts. Lunch, cock tail and blogging before dinner. Movies or TV then going to bed. 10 more days to go. I am religiously doing Ashtanga yoga for almost 3 years until now. Ashtanga yoga is an extremely challenging sport, as a practioner, you decide how difficult the practice should be, you decide whether you should try a pose that's one level up, you do it when you feel you are ready. In other words, you are your own instructor. Although it is still extremely fun to practice in the studio with a real instructor and fellow studuents - instructor normally walks around and inspect individual's practice. He/she gives some adivse, but studdents still practice according to his/her level and pace. The same posts and sequence daily (except Saturday) provide the stability. You can change, feeling different during the practice because you had different diet, mood, mindset the night before. How fun it is, it is like doing an experiment every day and I am always anxious to see what is the outcome. Interestingly these few days in Taiwan, I found that I have become a bit more flexible in twisting. I wonder what has changed. Renting the biking machine for Jon, I had to explain to Mom that this is the hamster wheel. She was giggling like a little girl, ha ha.

No comments: