Saturday, January 23, 2021

Home Quarantine (6)

Day 7 in home quarantine, I spent time learing Japanese (I vow to get food and drink to my table next time I visit Japan), dealing with work (otherwise I get really too bored) and cleaning the apartment/cooking. The weather has turned great today, the balcony has the warm breeze coming up from the field nearby, bright and sunny day. Who invented home quarantine? Healthy people will be ill if locking in for 14 days!
The picture looks like Jon was trying out the sling in the water market in Thailand - the vendor in the market was very clever. He provided the slings and some fruit seeds or pods, hard as stone. In front of us, some tin cans were hanging on the trees out of the alley way facing the water. We get to shoot the can, if hitting anything, a candy is the reward.

No comments: